PUBLIC WORKS SUPERVISOR - ADMINISTRATIVE (RC#900702)
Public Works Department – Field Operations Division
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Annual Salary Range: $72,630 - $98,051
Closing Date: March 28, 2017
In addition to the duties in the job description, the position assigned to the Field Operations Division will focus on division-wide projects and will be responsible for:
- Coordination and monitoring of the Division operating budget;
- Write, coordinate, and manage RFCA (request for council approval) submittals for the Division and the Department using SharePoint;
- Prepare Council presentations and memos for the Deputy;
- Set-up project accounts, verify project budgets, and handle budget transfers and requisitions;
- Organize division strategic planning and monitor ongoing strategic goals implementation and needed support;
- Coordinate the formulation of Division policies, guidelines, and procedures;
- Coordinate Community outreach programs from education of Solid Waste and Parks Programs;
- Managing Business Plan and related to the sections within the Division;
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful completion of initial probationary period is contingent upon passing an FBI background investigation. Based on position, referred applicants may be subject to additional testing which may include pre-employment polygraph, physical and drug screening.
For the complete job description go to: http://www.tempe.gov/home/showdocument?id=22452
This position is FLSA Exempt – not eligible for overtime compensation and/or compensatory time.
Employees in this position are represented by the Tempe Supervisors’ Association (TSA).